All booklets and information sheets are in PDF format. You will need a suitable PDF file reader to view these booklets. Adobe Acrobat Reader is trusted program which can be downloaded directly from the Adobe site. Get Adobe Reader here.
We have organised the library to help you find the most relevent material for your projects.
- Landcare – For Landcare groups, or parties interested in undertaking bush regeneration projects.
- Habitat Gardens – For those interested in creating beautiful wildlife-attracting gardens in schools, parks, community gardens or at home.
- Nursery Training – Guides on native plant nursery establishment and operations
- TIN Topics – Our very popular fact sheets, with expert information on topics from how to deal with weeds, to advice on the best plants to grow on your nature strip
- Tools 4 Schools – Ideas and resources to assist with landcaring projects on school grounds.
- Nest boxes – Information about construction and installation as well as local experts contact details.