Work With Us
If you are looking to working with us please contact us with your details.
Position Vacant – Bush Regenerator, Team Leader
We operate a bush regeneration team associated with our native plant nursery, based at Belmont Wetlands State Park. We are seeking a casual bush regenerator to lead and work in our team at various locations in the Hunter Valley area.
To be considered for the position you will need:
- Tertiary qualification in bushland regeneration, natural area management, ecology or equivalent such as a Certificate III or Diploma in Conservation and Land Management
- Demonstrated experience in team leadership and bush regeneration
- Have a passion for practical environmental restoration and weed management
- Awareness and experience of WHS procedures in an outdoor setting and current first aid certificate or willingness to acquire one.
- Ability and willingness to perform physically demanding work
- AQF3 ChemCert certification
- Demonstrated reliability and availability
- To possess the ability to work well with other team members
- A current driver’s licence
Please email your CV / resume and covering letter including referees to Coordinator@treesinnewcastle.org.au
Our Strategic Goals
- To be a high quality provider of local indigenous native plants & bush regeneration services in the Lower Hunter.
- To be an independent organisation that maintains its core ethic of practice within a profitable business structure.
- To maintain a well structured volunteer program that maximises participation and satisfaction.
- To be recognised as a key provider of environmental education, information resources and community engagement in the Hunter region.
- To build ethical partnerships.
Trees In Newcastle aims to support community organisations that share our commitment to biodiversity conservation and Landcare.
If you would like to partner with Trees in Newcastle please contact us.