Work With Us
If you are looking to working with us please contact us with your details.
Our Strategic Goals
- To be a high quality provider of local indigenous native plants & bush regeneration services in the Lower Hunter.
- To be an independent organisation that maintains its core ethic of practice within a profitable business structure.
- To maintain a well structured volunteer program that maximises participation and satisfaction.
- To be recognised as a key provider of environmental education, information resources and community engagement in the Hunter region.
- To build ethical partnerships.
Trees In Newcastle aims to support community organisations that share our commitment to biodiversity conservation and Landcare.
If you would like to partner with Trees in Newcastle please contact us.