Did you know that all donations to Trees In Newcastle are tax-deductible?
Our Mission is to protect and enhance local native vegetation and support people with a passion for plants through local provenance plant supply, revegetation, bush regeneration, education, volunteer engagement and partnerships.
We’re a registered charity (ABN is 91-670 019 290) and enjoy deductible gift recipient (DGR) status.
- Monetary donations over $2 are tax deductible
- Donations of items such as forestry tubes, shadecloth, nursery supplies, are very welcome.
Please scroll down for the credit card donation form, or you can use these bank details with your name as reference.
Trees In Newcastle
What will your dollar do?
- Propagation and planting of local native plant species
- Community educational workshops
- Volunteer training
- Targeted seed collecting to ensure species diversity