Valid 1 November 2020– 1 November 2021
Trees In Newcastle is an incorporated not-for-profit community organisation with an environmental focus. By becoming a member, you agree to support our mission and objectives.
To protect and enhance local native vegetation and support people with a passion for plants through local provenance plant supply, revegetation, bush regeneration, education, volunteer engagement and partnerships.
Trees In Newcastle’s objectives are to
- Plant, regenerate, conserve, maintain and protect local native plants.
- Encourage Governments, businesses, community groups and individuals towards objective (a).
- Raise awareness within the community of the importance of objective (a).
- Operate by the principles of cooperation and consideration for all others and the environment and;
- Remain independent – with a non-political focus, TIN has no alliance with any particular party or faction.
Please complete the form below